Приложение MyMTN Cyprus app – это приложение self care от ΜΤΝ, которое дает Вам полный контроль над Вашей связью! Приложение было разработано таким образом, чтобы каждый абонент ΜΤΝ мог легко контролировать использование своего тарифного плана, а также менять свой тарифный план и услуги, со своего мобильного телефона.
Приложение MyMTN Cyprus app доступно на греческом и на английском языках, для всех абонентов контрактных и предоплаченных мобильных планов.
Если Вы являетесь абонентом контрактного плана, Вы можете:
- проверять остаток разговорных минут, SMS и объема данных
- активировать или отключать услуги мобильной связи
- оплачивать свои ежемесячные счета
- посмотреть аналитический счет за последний месяц
- менять свой тарифный план
- найти ближайший магазин MTN
Если Вы являетесь абонентом предоплаченного плана, Вы можете:
- проверять свой баланс
- активировать или отключать услуги мобильной связи
- пополнять свой счет или счет другого абонента
- найти ближайший магазин MTN
- Выберите App Store, который совместим с Вашим устройством
- Найдите приложение MyMTN Cyprus app и установите его на свой мобильный телефон
- Активируйте свой MyMTN аккаунт
The service MyMTN (the “Service”), is made available by MTN Cyprus LTD, which owns, manages and operates the application, offering the possibility to all MTN Subscribers to manage their account details and services. Activation of MyMTN Service, requires the explicit compliance and unconditional acceptance of the following terms, rules and conditions governing the use of this application and is complementary to the general service conditions of MTN.
MTN reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check periodically for changes. Your continued use of MyMTN following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean your acceptance of those changes.
ACCESS TO THE APPLICATION
Access to MyMTN, is solely for MTN subscribers that own tablets and mobile smartphones running on J2E, Windows Phone, Android and iOS operating systems. Users of MyMTN may be all MTN subscribers who have legal capacity (the “Users”). MTN is concerned about the safety and privacy of its Users, particularly children. Parents who wish to allow their children access to and use of the Service should supervise such access and use. It is your responsibility to determine which if any portions of the Service are suitable for your child to access, and MTN will not be held liable.
MyMTN is available to all MTN subscribers to the extent where basic electronic communications are active. Provision of MyMTN will be suspended throughout the entire period where temporary blocking of basic electronic communication is imposed, and will be interrupted if and when definite barring is imposed.
USER REGISTRATION -IDENTIFICATION
Access to the Service requires that Users are MTN subscribers and that they use their username and password. During registration, the User is required to declare, true, accurate and complete data, and subsequently maintain their confidentiality thereof, solely liable for any leak, disclosure or unauthorized or illegal use of the information by himself or others.
The Users after registering will have access to details and sensitive data related to their MTN account and is their responsibility to secure their device and content.
The User is obliged to notify immediately and without undue delay, MTN for any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security-related communications that may come to his knowledge.
The User may optionally produce further personalization of the MyMTN, stating additional information in the relevant fields. In this case, this additional personalized information are vested solely to the knowledge of MTN, for the management of the content of the application, without introducing any change in communication with the User and billing of Service without incurring any involvement or responsibility of MTN.
FEES - BILLING
MyMTN is made available to all MTN subscribers for free.
MTN reserves the right to amend any fee(s) at any given time. In such a case, all MyMTN Users will be notified following the policies of MTN.
Usage of MyMTN is valid from the date of registration and activation of the application. The deactivation of the Service will happen immediately and the User will lose access to the application immediately.
The Postpaid Users/Subscribers have the ability to pay their last invoice via MyMTN Service.
Τhe Prepaid Users/ Subscribers have the ability to top-up their account from MyMTN Service via JCC Payment Systems, recharge a friend using voucher top up or transfer money to another account via MTN Me2U service.
Payment may be effected via credit, debit and prepaid cards issued by a Cypriot Bank. The payment service above is offered in collaboration with JCC Payments Systems (JCC) which provides special systems for the safe transmission of data of the credit/ debit card.
By submitting your credit card data, you acknowledge and agree that MTN in collaboration with JCC will charge the credit card you have submitted for the amount of the transaction. Your card data is collected directly by JCC without MTN’s intervention and MTN does not have access to data such as card number, expiry date and cvv2. Therefore, MTN shall accept no liability for any issue occurring with regard to any of the above data.
MTN takes technical and organizational measures to ensure security of data and transactions made through the Service. The transaction particulars (transaction number, registration number of subscriber, amount of payment, IP address) which MTN collects and processes are used exclusively and solely for the purpose of receiving, effecting, and completing payment in accordance with mutual obligations. They are not announced nor transmitted by our Company to any third party with the exception of JCC which is a collaborator for this Service and they are deleted once the purpose for which they were retained has been fulfilled. You acknowledge and accept and you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data both by MTN as well as by JCC when using the Service.
Provided that the transaction is successful, the account balance is updated in the MTN systems upon receipt of the information concerned by JCC through a relevant file. The said procedure may take up to 5 days which depends solely on the time that JCC requires to process and send the data. The history of payments which appears concerns and contains only the payments made electronically through the Service, while payments through any other channel are not included.
Users must pay the full balance of their last invoice. If the User introduces a wrong invoice number, other than the one he had wished to pay, and completes the confirmation procedure above, MTN shall bear no liability and shall not obliged to refund the money to the user.
Users must pay the full balance of their last bill. If the user introduces a wrong invoice number, other than the one he had wished to pay, and completes the confirmation procedure above, MTN shall bear no liability and shall not obliged to refund the money to the user.
The following restrictions apply:
- €50 top-up per credit card per month
- €50 top-up per mobile phone number per month
- The minimum amount of payment is €5
MTN shall have no responsibility in case of handset or credit card lost and/or theft and/or malicious use of the Service. In case of credit card lost or theft, User shall inform the Bank Institute, which issued the credit card, immediately and report the insistent to the Police.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
MTN shall not accept any cancellation or refund requests for transactions and payments, which are generated through this application.
Intellectual and industrial property rights in the overall content of MyMTN, the names, distinguishing marks, logos, information, data, images, etc. that are each time contained or distinguished in any way at MyMTN belong to MTN, its partners, beneficiaries who provide relevant licenses or to any third party beneficiaries and are protected by applicable Cyprus and EU legislation against any possible usage.
Furthermore, the Service MyMTN is protected by copyright laws and related rights and are available only for personal use and not for commercial use. Any other use, copying, publication, modification, redistribution, etc. is expressly prohibited by the relevant provisions.
In case of violation of the above, the User is responsible accordingly against MTN for any liability, loss, cost or damage resulting from the illegal use.
MTN makes no warranty that any particular computer, portable device or mobile application for smartphone will be compatible with MyMTN. MyMTN data is not updated in real time and User may use it only as indicative information.
USERS OBLIGATIONS- RESPONSIBILITIES
Illegal use of MyMTN as well as any use contrary to any provision of the applicable national or Community legislation, in particular the one relating to the protection of intellectual property rights, and to these terms and conditions, to which all Users accept unconditionally. Also, it is forbidden for any actions and omissions which may make it difficult or impossible to correct and smooth the operation of the MyMTN, for which the end User is fully responsible. Otherwise, MTN reserves the right to interrupt temporarily or permanently, at any time and without prior notice, the access to the application or discontinue the availability of content to the User who violates these obligations.
The User is responsible to create and secure his/her device’s entry and lock password in order to maintain the content of the device safe from unauthorized persons.
The User shall be eligible to change his/her current plan (upgrade or downgrade) to a new plan only in case they do not have any amount(s) pending. The User must agree to the terms and conditions that apply to the new selected plan.
The User is allowed to change plan ONLY 4 times per year through the application. In any other case, the User wishes to change plan more often, then he/she should visit any MTN Store at any time.
Users are solely responsible for submitting any third parties personal data to MTN without specific prior authorization, and for giving false, incorrect or inaccurate data to the company with the purpose to defraud or mislead.
The communication between MTN and the User must be made electronically via e-mails, SMS and through communications that MTN will publish on its website www.mtn.com.cy.
MTN commits to use any personal data that Users voluntarily provide with lawfulness to the Cyprus and EU legislation in order to improve the Service provided to the Users or to determine the needs, wants and expectations of those. The recipients of this data may be third parties that collaborate with MTN for the provision relating to the personal data services.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between MTN and the application User of MyMTN. These conditions and the amendment of them shall be governed and construed in accordance with Cyprus law.
The User may request the amicable settlement from MTN after having filed the relevant documentation. Failure to resolve the dispute in the aforementioned manner, the parties retain the right to appeal to the competent District Courts of Nicosia, defined as exclusively competent.
MTN may at any time, in their sole discretion, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the access to or operation of MyMTN, and to alter the terms and conditions of the Service, with only an announcement on their respective websites: www.mtn.com.cy without prior notice. Specifically:
MTN reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access to the Service, if there is a clear violation from the User of these terms and conditions, or any provision of the applicable law
Also, MTN may at any time, in its sole discretion, modify the terms and conditions of this legal note with only the relevant notice in the above mentioned websites, without prior notice. Usage of the MyMTN after having accepted the terms and conditions is evidence that the User accepts all changes, modifications or deletions.
Invalidity or cancellation of any term or part of any term does not render void the remaining provisions, which shall remain valid and fully develop their legal effects.
The non- exercise of MTN‘s & rights to power or rights to damages, arising by law does not constitute in any way a waiver of these rights.
In case of loss of MyMTN credentials, User is responsible to inform MTN immediately.
- The Competition: MTN Cyprus Ltd (as further the ‘organizer’) announces contest with title ‘MyMTN App Competition’ (as further the ‘Contest’ and/or ‘Competition’).
- People who are entitled to participate at the competition: Entitled people to participate in this Contest are all Subscribers, who have already installed or will install the MyMTN application and they will activate their account until the End of the Competition.
- Exclusion of contestants: Participants are excluded from the competition if they are:
- employees at MTN Cyprus Ltd
- first-degree relatives and/or spouses with the employees of MTN Cyprus Ltd
- The exclusion can be done at any stage of the competition even during the delivery of the gifts
- Participation to the competition: In order to participate to the competition, the participants must install the MyMTN application and activate their account.
- Duration of the competition: The competition will be held from the 10th November 2016 (as further the ‘Start of the Competition’) until the 9th of January 2017 (as further the ‘End of the competition’).
- There will only be one draw and the Winner will win an iPhone 7.
- The Winner does not have the right to exchange his prize with any other product or transfer the said prize to another person.
- Winners: The draw will take place at Organizer’s headquarters on the 12th of January 2017. Only the valid entries will participate in the draw. A “valid entry” means any participation in the Competition to which they apply cumulatively the following: a. the participant have installed the MyMTN application b. he/she activated his/her account.
- Receipt of the Prize: The Winner will be notified by MTN via phone. In case the communication with the Winner within three (3) calendar days is not possible, for any reason, the Winner loses his/her right to the prize. In such a case the first runner up will be the Winner. The Winner will receive the Prize from MTN headquarters located at 87 Kennedy Avenue, 1077 Nicosia, completing the relevant Prize Acceptance form.
- Prize Acceptance: By accepting the Prize, the Winner authorizes the Organizer to publish his/her name, face, age and city of residence through any promotional activities in connection with the Competition, through any public relations activities. This activity includes the use of his/her image - in the form of photograph, film or otherwise. The Winner further agrees that he/she will be available to attend any photo shooting and/or to any other promotional activity throughout Cyprus by the Organizer, for the purposes of the Competition at any time for a period of six months from the end of the Competition.
- Publicity: The participation terms to the Competition are published in MTN’s website (www.mtn.com.cy).
- Recall Invitation – Amendments of Terms: The Organizer is entitled to recall the invitation or to amend these terms (including the duration of the Competition and the date of the proclamation of winners) informing the website with effective date the date of the update.
- Applicable Law – Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by Cyprus Law. Any dispute that might arise related to the Competition, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Courts of Nicosia.
- Acceptance of Terms: Participation in the Competition implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.